Although one-on-one financial advice is invaluable, group sessions are a great way to deliver important money facts en mass.
I don’t use jargon, or ridiculously impressive-looking graphs that make me feel smarter. I deliver financial education and advice in totally understandable ways.
I have been doing group money sessions for employees of large corporations, small corporations, universities, sororities and more!!
The result? Financial understanding!!!! Hurrah! With a dose of funny.
Money doesn’t have to be boring, scary and intimidating! I promise.
If you’d like to have me come for a group session, I give the following talks:
- Personal Finance 101: From debt to savings and all that’s in between.
- Investing – Where to even begin?
- Business: Sole Proprietor? Partnership? Corporation?
- Money Map Session – each person there gets a personalized analysis (for groups of 10 or less)
- Money and Fear – Our biology makes us afraid of money!
- Barter Babe – bartering as a way to spend less on your credit card!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book!
Past Group Talks
- IBM Canada
- Women and the Law Society
- Real Food Real Kids
- Bishops University Alumni Group
- Beta Sigma Phi Sorority